304 grade stainless steel chipboard screws are a coarse thread screw suitable for a variety of chipboard, particle board, MDF and soft timber applications. They provide a strong hold and have minimal stripout they are typically used for outdoor applications such as screening, pergolas and patios.
These chipboard screws are made from 304 grade stainless steel so they are provide the highest level of corrosion protection in our chipboard screw range.
Ranging in size from 8G x 25mm through to 10G x 75mm and all having 10 TPI (threads per inch), these are versatile wood screw.
These screws have the following features
- Trade quality supplier (Hobson Engineering)
- Coarse thread supplying maximum grip strength
- Countersunk rib head provides a self-embedding head
- 304 grade stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection in outdoor applications
- SQUARE drive head to maximise torque